First, congrats go out to the 2012 World Series champion San Francisco Giants. Yankee fans are currently lamenting the fact that they didn’t advance to the Fall Classic. So now that the series is completed, we have a blueprint Brian Cashman can use to ensure he fulfills the Yankees mission statement of World Series success [...]
One of the names being bandied about as a trade candidate this offseason is Curtis Granderson. It stands to reason. He was so useless down the stretch and in the playoffs that he wound up being benched during the ALCS. He only has one year left before hitting free agency, and with the new CBA [...]
Alex Rodriguez. To say that the shadow of his 2012 campaign looms large over Yankee decision makers this year would be an understatement. It would be akin to saying the that economy will be one of many topics on the minds of voters this November. A-Rod isn’t an issue, he’s THE issue. Everything about him [...]
As Yankee fans rub the sand out of their eyes this morning, many must be wondering if last night was a crazy dream. Did the moribund Yankee offense actually score 4 runs in an inning, much less the 9th? Did Raul Ibanez actually do it again? That’s not possible, right? And lastly the invincible Yankee [...]
One of the biggest surprises this season has been the reemergence of the long dormant Baltimore Orioles. Its a franchise that hasn’t been above .500 since their 98 win group in 1997, and hasn’t broken 70 wins since 2006. This year, they’re 86-62 and have been a thorn in the side of the 1st place [...]
There’s a theory making the rounds that the recent sruggles of David Robertson and last night’s blown save by Rafael Soriano is a product of an overworked bullpen that’s running out of gas down the stretch. I’m not so sure I buy that. If you watch the replay, the pitch Soriano gave up the game-tying [...]
Ivan Nova makes his first start after a brief DL stint for a sore shoulder, and Yankee fans can only hope he’s a improved pitcher from the guy who went on the DL. Facing Nova will be James Shields, who has had mixed results facing the Yanks in recent years.
Here’s your lineup, courtesy [...]
A superficial look at the 2012 season of Curtis Granderson might lead one to wonder what it is Yankee fans are complaining about. He’s among the league leaders in HRs and is one of the best ambassadors of the game. But more astute observers, folks who watch him everyday will yell you there are gaping [...]
Yankee fans were stewing after last night’s game-ending blown call at first base by Jerry Meals, and apparently the Yankee manager shared that sentiment. In case you missed it, you can watch video of the Yankee post game interview with the manager here, and get the reports of what transpired afterward in the manager’s [...]
With last night’s win, the Yanks pull one game ahead in the race for the AL East. The Yanks are finally getting healthy, with Mark Teixeira getting his first start tonight at 1B, Ivan Nova getting activated from the DL and Andy Pettitte reporting that he felt “great” during his simulated game last night. We [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Christina on Game Thread: Angels versus Yankees, Saturday July 14th
- walkfit platinum reviews on The TYA staff on the Yankees’ television and radio broadcast teams
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees