The easiest thing to do would have been to focus on Joe Girardi and the Yankees’ quest for a 28th Championship [...]
(The following post is being syndicated from Second Place Is Not An Option.)
We’re continuing our countdown to Spring Training and we’ve reached 32 days.
Instead of writing about a player who wore #32, I decided to write about Jason Giambi. I know, you’re probably wondering why but there is a method [...]
Today’s post is brought you by the number 35 and the letter M.
Is it just me or does December seem like the slowest month of the year? Maybe it’s because it’s usually cold, dreary and dark. Or maybe it’s because we’re in that limbo period right smack in the middle between the two baseball seasons otherwise known as last season and this season. By the way, now [...]
Hideki Matsui announced his retirement yesterday after 10 seasons in the Majors – seven of them with our New York Yankees – and I thought it would be fun to take a look back at his time in Pinstripes.
For this post, I chose to focus on [...]
*My apologies to Bill Shakespeare for the title.
There were conflicting reports this morning about the status of Ichiro Suzuki and the Yankees. One report from Japan claimed he signed a one-year deal worth $5M plus incentives while writers here in the States said the Yankees and Ichiro haven’t even discussed a deal [...]
Something very strange happened to me the other day. I was asked a question about the Yankees and I couldn’t answer it. It wasn’t as if I drew a blank and didn’t know the answer, I just couldn’t answer it with any certainty because I felt like I didn’t even care.
The person had [...]
It hasn’t even been a week since the American League Championship Series ended and I am already in the throes of an offseason depression.
There are many reasons for this.
It was the way the Yankees ended their season. A sweep is never fun to witness but it’s especially unpleasant when your team [...]
It’s been a long time since the New York Yankees were swept in a best-of-seven series. So long ago that the last time it happened Gerald Ford was President – though he’d be voted out of office a few weeks later, the number one TV show was “Happy Days” and the number one song was, [...]
Things to say about this game:
The offense struggled again.
Justin Verlander dominated.
Eduardo Nunez shocked the hell out of everyone by hitting a home run off of Verlander who had come out to pitch the ninth to try and get a complete game victory. He didn’t but the Tigers [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees