For the Yankees organization, the 2008 draft did not begin well.Their first and second round picks both saw the August 15th deadline pass without signing with the club.
The Yankees selected Gerrit Cole, a flamethrowing prepster out of California, with the first round pick, only to [...]
According to a filed complaint, a woman alleges Bernie Williams snatched her camera and hit her in the face late last night at a club in Puerto Rico.
From the AP:
A woman filed a complaint against former Yankees center fielder Bernie Williams for allegedly hitting her at a nightclub while she took his [...]
It’s been so long since we’ve heard from Alex Rodriguez – almost three whole days – but the Star Ledger broke the interminable silence Wednesday night when the Yankees GM relayed the third baseman’s morale.
Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez is in “good spirits,” according to general manager Brian Cashman, who spoke with the [...]
According to Dr. Marc Philippon, who performed the surgery on Alex Rodriguez’s hip, the surgery was a success. The good doctor even remarked during a conference call that A-Rod would begin his rehab by riding a stationary bike today:
New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez will begin his rehabilitation process later on Monday after [...]
According to Johnny Damon, the most athletic player on the New York Yankees is none other than Cody Ransom. The 32 year-old infielder boasts a 60 inch vertical.
Pete Abe just posted a very interesting and very exciting item about Phil Hughes and a major adjustment he’s instituted regarding the execution of his plus curveball.
Hughes, known primarily for his exceptional fastball/curve combo due to the quality and command he possesses with both pitches, has been facing a new experience since breaking [...]
According to Pete Caldera of The Record, Alex Rodriguez told the Yankees PR director he would hit a home run in his second at bat.
[W]ord from Yankees P.R. man Jason Zillo that Alex Rodriguez called his home run in the dugout. During batting practice, A-Rod told Zillo that he’d hit one during his [...]
There’s a particular fragility and concern associated with Joba Chamberlain‘s workload as a starting pitcher. And, due to his outlandish skillset, there is good reason for the Yankees to handle with care.
There is, however, a notion that Chamberlain would be unable to up his innings total by any more than [...]
According to a story NY Daily News released today, an infamous ”steroid-linked trainer” spent the entire 2007 season in close proximity to Alex Rodriguez during his MVP year.
The article also links the trainer to such star players as Vladimir Guerrero, Pedro Martinez and David Ortiz, who only days earlier talked tough about implementing harsher penalties [...]
Not surprisingly, it did not take long for the mainstream media to identify and locate the mysterious cousin who Alex Rodriguez said assisted him in obtaining steroids from the Dominican Republic during his Tuesday performance press conference.
On Tuesday, when Rodriguez said in a nationally televised news conference from New York [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
- Sacramento PC Repair on Yanks finally sign non-Yankee free agent in Russell Martin
- Multitech-Info.Com.pl on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- adult toys for women glass on Ladies and Gents, we now have a formula for winning in October
- monster beats tour on Midseason Prospect Rankings
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees