There has of course been quite a bit of speculation as far as what the Yankees are going to do about their left field situation, given that many now expect Johnny Damon to sign elsewhere. I’m going to take a look at why I believe Matt Holliday [...]
According to a NY Post report, Alex Rodriguez will return to the team – and the lineup – Friday night against the Baltimore Orioles.
A conference call was scheduled between Rodriguez and members of the Yankee front office for this afternoon, and A-Rod was going to tell the organization how he felt and what [...]
Without a doubt, AJ Burnett has some of the best stuff in the majors. Aside from Tim Lincecum, King Felix, and possibly his own stable-mate Joba Chamberlain, there are few starting pitchers who’s stuff is as consistently eyepopping.
Yesterday Yankee fans saw a continuation of that trend as Mr. Burnett, who, [...]
Well, he wasn’t nearly as bad as Tony LaRussa, who’s DUI video revealed the hammered Cardinals manager had fallen asleep at a traffic light with his foot on the brake and the car still in gear. The ensuing footage had LaRussa unable to complete the alphabet without singing like a proud three year-old.
For Joba [...]
Following my experience during the first game at Yankee Stadium II Friday night, I thought I’d post a few brief thoughts and a few photos.
In short, the new “Ballpark in the Bronx” is majestic.
The Great Hall is just that, great. Images of Thurman Munson, Paul O’Neil and a host of other iconic Yankees [...]
The young, embattled yet gifted Phil Hughes is still alive, albeit hidden behind arguably the most talented starting rotations the Yankees have comprised over the last six years.
Yesterday, Hughes hit the ground running, striking out the side in his first inning of work with nearly the minimum number of pitches possible.
From the [...]
In an interview over at DRay’s Bay, Will Carroll, the injury guru of Baseball Prospectus, made some startling comments regarding Joba Chamberlain‘s ceiling and ideal role.
A few months ago, Carroll offered a unique perspective regarding Chamberlain’s innings limit by projecting the 23 year-old could toss 170 innings this year without concerns.
Good stuff from Tyler Kepner of the NY Times on how CC Sabathia has embraced the role of leader and go-to guy within the Yankees clubhouse:
TAMPA, Fla. — C. C. Sabathia played the role of good teammate on Sunday and, as usual, it came naturally. Sabathia uses a slide step from the stretch, [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees