Today, the staff at The Yankee Analysts and It’s About They Money, Stupid will break ground on a new blogging endeavor. After years of discussion between TYA co-founders Moshe Mandel, Larry Koestler, and IIATMS founder Jason Rosenberg, we have effectively merged together!
In pursuit of expanding this community of Yankee fans, we believe it’s in everyone’s best interest to unite the writers and readers from each respective website. Our goal is to create a new gathering place of ideas and discussions that will continue to have the same quality objectiveness, but in a much larger quantity.
EJ Fagan, Matt Imbrogno, Domenic Lanza, Mike Jaggers-Radolf, Brad Vietrogoski, and I will continue our analysis over at It’s About The Money, Stupid. We’ll be joined by TYA regular Stacey Gotsulias, as well as Jason Rosenberg, Tamar Chalker, William Tasker, and Brien Jackson. We here at TYA are all incredibly proud and excited to be a part of IIATMS, and will strive to produce the best Yankee analysis and discussion alongside our new partners.
I would like to thank everyone involved with TYA, Alex Geshwind, Chris H, Eric Schultz, Matt Warden, Rebecca Glass, Sean Potter, Stephen R, Steve S, Tyler Wilkinson, Tom Gafney, and William J. Co-founders Larry Koestler and Moshe Mandel have built an incredible community here, it was with plenty of hard work and dedication that we now have this opportunity. Most of all, we’d like to thank the readers. At times, there’s nothing more fulfilling for us than your comments and contributions. Discussions lend for new ideas and more thorough research, and without this community of readers there would be no TYA.
As we move forward at IIATMS, we’d like to remind you that this is not the end of TYA. IIATMS will be incorporating our name in their banner, our archive of articles dating back to 2009 has already been merged, and a new site redesign is planned. Most importantly, our writers, our brand, and our analysis will all remain in tact at IIATMS. We hope that our readers follow us as well.
Please join us at It’s About The Money, Stupid.
The TYA Staff
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
- Sacramento PC Repair on Yanks finally sign non-Yankee free agent in Russell Martin
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees