New York Yankees Seattle Mariners Derek Jeter, SS Dustin Ackley, 2B Curtis Granderson, CF Michael Saunders, CF Alex Rodriguez, 3B Jesus Montero, DH Robinson Cano, 2B John Jaso, C Mark Teixeira, 1B Kyle Seager, 3B Raul Ibanez, LF Casper Wells, LF Eric Chavez, DH Mike Carp, 1B Ichiro Suzuki, RF Carlos Peguero, RF Chris [...]
Last night, when the news about the Ichiro Suzuki trade first surfaced, some Yankee fans got their dander up immediately. They were worried that Ichiro, who actually wore #51 [...]
Back in early March I made a bold prediction, Phil Hughes would be the number two starter. April didn’t bode well for my dark horse pick, the 25 year old right hander produced a 7.88 ERA with batters hitting .329/.395/.658 against him. There were occasional glimpses of brilliance on Hughes’ side, but no one [...]
(The following is being syndicated from An A-Blog for A-Rod)
Or perhaps the more appropriate question to ask would be, IS there a plan for David Phelps? Despite performing admirably as both a starter and reliever for the Yankees this year, Phelps has been unable to nail [...]
Of all the players I never thought would end up on the Yankees, especially at the 2012 trade deadline, Ichiro Suzuki most definitely would’ve been at the top of that list. As he was entrenched in Seattle as the long-time face of the Mariner franchise, we had no idea he was even available. [...]
Everyone can exhale and relax because the Yankees have finally won a game on this seven-game West Coast road trip. It certainly took long enough and thankfully for them, the Seattle Mariners are not the Oakland A’s.
There would be no late heroics, no walk-off for the home team and the Yankees were the ones [...]
While I am not delusional enough to believe that prime Ichiro will be strolling into the Yankees clubhouse tonight, I may or may not remain irrationally excited that he is now a Yankee.
What does he offer? A roughly league-average bat against RHP (96 wRC+) and away from Safeco (98 wRC+), well above-average [...]
The Athletics were already the hottest team in baseball before the weekend series against the Yankees, but if the rest of the baseball world needed validation, a four game sweep of the Bronx Bombers should stamp Oakland [...]
The other night, I was watching the San Francisco Giants game on MLB Network. George Kontos was on the mound. And all of the sudden, Justin Christian entered the game. Sitting on the bench was Joaquin Arias, who will always have the distinction as the guy who the Rangers picked over Robinson Cano in the [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees