Sean Rodriguez is one of the worst offensive players in baseball. You could describe his bat as atrocious, horrendous, appalling, putrid, or dreadful, but somehow he hits the Yankees. There are certain ballparks with certain feelings, and Tropicana Field feels like another dimension, where the Yankees play like a $63 million team, and [...]
Sure – the title may be a bit more appropriate were this 1946 and a blog dedicated to the hot new antibiotic streptomycin … but it seems at least mildly relevant here. The Yankees are 4-6 against the Rays this year, including 0-4 at the Trop, and it often seems as if the hideous dome [...]
We are now midway through the minor league season, which is often the time when high-performing prospects are advanced to the next level, and poor performers are demoted. The earlier signing deadline for draft picks and new limitations on bonuses also increase the pressure to promote players, in order to make room for the new [...]
The regression hammer was bound to hit for David Robertson, who was riding high on a 0.00 ERA through his first month of 2012. I made the not-so-convincing case of trading Robertson back then, under the assumption that his numbers were very close to running out of luck, and his arm was [...]
(The following is being syndicated from An A-Blog for A-Rod)
Maybe I just didn’t pay close enough attention to the big declines in his overall power numbers the past couple reasons. Maybe I saw what Kobe Bryant’s offseason PRP therapy did for him this year and got overly optimistic. Maybe [...]
Despite solid performance for about a month now, it was hard not to be nervous about Freddy Garcia starting a game for the Yankees. That show did not go well early in the year and when a guy is as old as Garcia, those types of performances are seemingly more foreboding [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees