CC Sabathia turned in his best start of the year tonight, striking out 10 Tampa Bay Rays (including striking out the side in the 6th), walking just one, and allowing 7 hits and 2 runs, though neither run was earned.
The first inning was definitely eventful. After Ben [...]
Contrary to my expectations, there did not seem to be an uproar with respect to David Robertson’s “closer mentality,” which is a veritable breath of fresh air in a season that has been full of stiflingly bothersome news and events. It seems as if many recognize that one game is far from demonstrative of a [...]
Sweeny Murti of CBS recently spoke to Michael Pineda to get some more information on the events leading up to his shoulder injury, and how he sees things going forward. It’s a good read, and I recommend taking a look at the entire thing, but here are some highlights:
Pineda debunked [...]
(The following is being syndicated from An A-Blog for A-Rod)
A while back, I wrote a piece that examined Curtis Granderson’s statistical profile for the 2011 season and attempted to predict the likelihood of him maintaining that MVP-caliber level of production moving [...]
This game story really only needs to talk about two innings. In the first, the Yankees got an RBI double from Robinson Cano to take a 1-0 lead. There the score stayed until the 9th inning.
With that 1-0 lead, David Robertson took the mound in the 9th [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
- Sacramento PC Repair on Yanks finally sign non-Yankee free agent in Russell Martin
- Multitech-Info.Com.pl on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- adult toys for women glass on Ladies and Gents, we now have a formula for winning in October
- monster beats tour on Midseason Prospect Rankings
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees