Monday night, the Yankees pumped out three runs in the first inning and they looked poised to add to that total. Instead, they struggled to even get rallies going, let alone sustain them. Tonight, the bats picked up where Monday’s first inning left off.
Chris Stewart, of all people, led [...]
The Yankees send CC Sabathia to the mound tonight to face off against Francisco Liriano and the Twins. Sabathia has struggled over his last two starts, and looks to put together his first win of the season against one of the weakest offensive teams in baseball. The Twin’s Liriano has also [...]
Although the minor league season still young (as are the prospects), I thought this would be a good opportunity to check i and see how some of the Baby Bombers are acquitting themselves so far. So far, it has not been a very impressive season for the Yankees’ upper level prospects, but the class A [...]
I don’t have a lot of time today, but I’d like to offer a brief thought on Tyler Austin. As you’ve probably heard by now, Austin is on fire. He is hitting .444/.487/1.028 on the season, a year after slugging .354/.418/.579 in 47 games for the GCL Yankees. He’s finally getting some attention for being [...]
(The following is being syndicated from An A-Blog for A-Rod)
Andy Pettitte is coming. While the 5 guys currently in the rotation work to find their games and get where they need to be, the fact remains that Pettitte, barring injury, is going to be ready to join [...]
Is Ivan Nova lucky or good?
Despite going an impressive 16-4 during his rookie season, Nova’s peripherals have been a major source of skepticism. Because of his low K/9 rate of 5.3 and relatively high WHIP of 1.331 in [...]
Tonight at 7:05 pm EST, Francisco Liriano will take the mound in the second game of the Yankees v. Twins series. If you asked me where I thought Liriano would be at this point last year, I probably would have said the Yankees. After an incredibly strong 2.66 FIP performance in 2010, the [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees