Thanks for tuning in this week; I’ll be sure to bump these threads months from now so we can all point and laugh.
1. Miguel Cabrera will play fewer than 110 games at third base.
2. Raul Ibanez WILL be a Yankee on May 1st.
1) Bobby Valentine will be fired before September.
2) Hanley Ramirez will be traded before the deadline.
1) Zack Greinke will head the discussion for the Cy Young up until the trade deadline when he’ll be traded by the struggling Brewers. Greinke, not Cole Hamels, will be the top starting pitcher available after the 2012 season.
3) The Nationals will have a stronger rotation than the Phillies. Jordan Zimmerman and Steven Strasburg will emerge as aces, while Edwin Jackson continues his trend improving. Gio Gonzalez will see slight regression.
01. Trevor Bauer will pitch his way into the Diamondbacks rotation by mid-Spring, and will run away with the Rookie of the Year and receive serious Cy Young consideration after leading the NL in ERA.
02. Johan Santana will make 25+ starts with borderline-vintage peripherals, but his greatest contribution to the Mets will come in the bounty of young talent he will fetch at the trade deadline.
03. Austin Jackson and Jesus Montero will turn in performances on-par with the very best players at their positions – center field and franchise slugger, respectively. Many televisions, laptops, and cell phones will be destroyed by Yankees fans.
1) Phil Hughes will have an even better first half in 2012 than he did in 2010, get another invite to the ASG, and follow up with a solid 2nd half to earn himself a new long-term contract.
3) Bobby V will continue to stir the pot all season, creating friction with the media, his players, and GM Ben Cherington, all culminating in a 2nd straight season without the Red Sox in the playoffs and Valentine getting canned after just 1 season.
2. Alex Rodriguez will play over 140 games, and will have his best season in years.
3. The new wildcard format will result in at least one extreme darkhorse (Kansas City, Washington Colorado, Toronto) making it to the 2nd round of the playoffs.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees