It’s Friday, so let’s take it easy here. There’s less and less to write about every day and I’m a bit fried this week, so here’s a fun game to pass the time on a Friday morning. It’s simple: I’ll throw out a player and a stat, you tell me if you think he’ll go over or under that number. Feel free to add your own in the comments. Have a great weekend!
Russell Martin: 105.5 games caught
Mark Teixeira: .495 SLG
Robinson Cano: 29.5 Home Runs
Alex Rodriguez: 130.5 Games Played
Derek Jeter: 165.5 Hits
Brett Gardner: 50.5 Stolen Bases
Curtis Granderson: 30.5 Home Runs
Nick Swisher: 90.5 walks
Raul Ibanez: 400.5 Plate Appearances (with the Yankees, obviously)
CC Sabathia: 230.1 Innings Pitched
Hiroki Kuroda: 3.75 Earned Run Average
Ivan Nova: 6.5 Strikeouts per nine innings
Michael Pineda: 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings
Phil Hughes: 160.1 Innings Pitched
Mariano Rivera: 0.1 innings played in center field
Joe Girardi: 3.5 ejections
Brian Cashman: 2.5 trades made
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees