Joel Sherman had an interesting tidbit in his column this morning. Here it is:
Owner Hal Steinbrenner already has expanded his budget once this offseason to allow the signing of Hiroki Kuroda. He has yet to say the Yankees can do so again in order to sign even one additional player, much [...]
Over 20 years ago, the Yankees began developing the greatest failed starting pitcher in history, Mariano Rivera. With Hughes and Chamberlain in constant rotation/bullpen limbo over the last few years, you could make a case that not much has changed in two decades. Banuelos and Betances should see regular starts in the later [...]
(The following is being syndicated from The Captain’s Blog).
Maybe A.J. Burnett isn’t untradeable after all? According to Joel Sherman, the Yankees would probably have to pick up about $25 million in order to move him, but considering his contract represents a sunk cost, any deal would be a lifeline.
The Yankees’ incentive to trade [...]
Ivan Nova in the second half of last season was, at the very least, the second best starting pitcher on the best team in the American League. 8-0 with a 3.18 ERA and a 2.35 K/BB rate, the late-blooming Dominican right hander with a big body and big stuff looked to be putting everything together [...]
Monday appeared as if it was the day we’d finally find out the new DH in 2012. Buster Olney reported late afternoon, that the decision between Raul Ibanez, Johnny Damon, or Hideki Matsui would be made by the end of the week. Ken Rosenthal followed up with [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees