As you well know, both Moshe and Larry took advantage of a great opportunity and are now writing at the ever-awesome River Ave Blues. Before I go any further, I just want to take a second to publicly thank Moshe and Larry for doing a wonderful job with TYA for the last ten months. They were great to work for and are outstanding writers. I look forward to reading their work going forward. As for TYA, that leaves us with a bit of a hole. We’ve still got a strong stable of writers who do amazing work here, and that will continue. That doesn’t mean, though, that we wouldn’t like to add to the TYA family. There are plenty of spots open, including Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and just about all weekend spots. Of course, other time slots could be opened as well.
What are we looking for? If you’ve read the blog (obviously you have), you know that we’re looking for someone who not only has a command of advanced analysis, but who has command of writing and critical thinking skills.If you’re interested, and I hope you are, please send me an email at TYAMattImbrogno @ gmail . com. Please include two writing samples and any links to work you’ve published online in the past. Good luck and I look forward to reading your submissions!
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees