-The Payroll would be 300 million
-Billy Martin would be managing the team via seance
-Mo would pitch every day
-Brian Cashman would be fired and replaced with Randy Levine
-Freddy Garcia would have been DFA’d after his June 7th outing against the Red Sox
-The Yanks would [...]
Here’s a bit of news from Wally Matthews that came out about half an hour ago:
“General manager Brian Cashman acknowledged Thursday what has seemed obvious for the past few weeks: The New York Yankees are more likely to carry Alex Rodriguez through the postseason than the other way around, [...]
When the Yankees signed Rafael Soriano, I suggested that despite the horrible contract, Soriano was such a good reliever that he should be used as a fireman. Then he got injured, and we all know what happened. I know that the injury shook my confidence in Soriano’s abilities, but I know the potential [...]
Both Jered Weaver and Dan Haren put on respective pitching clinics last weekend while facing the Yankees, combining to hold the vaunted Bomber lineup to one run over 18 innings, whiffing 17 men and allowing only seven hits. While there’s something to be said for the fact that neither hurler faced [...]
I thought we were done with this. One of the banes of the 2010 Yankees’ existence — the lefthanded slop artist — was something this year’s team has convincingly put behind them, which is perhaps why watching the Yankees do absolutely nothing against Jason Vargas — a mediocre pitcher having a bad year [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees