First, let’s get you caught up on all things Yankee. Some guy named Mariano notched a record of some sort. No, not Mariano Duncan. The other one…..you know, whats his name. Pedro Feliciano finally had his rotator cuff surgery, which actually happened about a week ago on September 8th. That should finish him [...]
The preliminary 2012 Yankees’ schedule was released this morning, and there are a number of interesting elements in it that warrant discussion:
The first thing I noticed was that the season begins on April 6th, which means that it once again leaks into October. After one season of moving the start date back [...]
(The following is being syndicated from The Captain’s Blog).
The Red Sox’ bandwagon has slowly begun to empty as the team struggles through a nightmarish stretch during which it has lost six games to Tampa in the standings. Fortunately, those abandoning the Boston ship have found passage on the Tigers’ pennant drive. Over the [...]
We’re a little backed up today and will hopefully get a proper TYA-style tribute to Mariano Rivera collecting his 600th save up on the site at some point, but for now, here’s a roundup of what some of our friends in the ‘sphere are saying:
Yesterday I examined the differences in Mark Teixeira‘s home/away splits during his tenure with the Yankees. Obviously, Tex’s tenure with the Yankees coincides with the existence of the third incarnation of Yankee Stadium so I figured I’d look at how the Yankees have fared in home/away situations over the last three seasons. I’m [...]
A shaky A.J. Burnett managed to settle down and turn in what ended up being one of his better performances of the season, going six innings, walking two, hitting two, throwing two wild pitches, giving up four hits and only yielding two runs while striking out a season-high 11, as the Yankees
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees