The Yankees do battle with the owner and sole proprietor of Yankee Global Enterprises, Felix Hernandez, kicking things off at 10:00pm pm tonight in Seattle.
Your lineup, courtesy of LoHud:
Chris Carpenter has apparently re-signed with the St. Louis Cardinals, inking a 2 year, 21 million dollar extension that will likely keep him a Redbird through the end of his career. This is significant for the Yankees, as it takes another solid option out of the mix from a free agent market [...]
(The following is being syndicated from The Captain’s Blog).
In what has likely been the most dismal season in the 128-year history of the Dodgers’ franchise (some older Brooklyn residents might dispute that assertion), there have been a few stars shining out in Hollywood. Amid the dark clouds of financial distress, fan violence, and
The Mariners — who host the Yankees for a three-gamer starting tonight — are a surprising 3-3 on the season against the Yankees, thanks in part to two come-from-behind wins at the end of May in games that the Yankees took unexpected leads against both Michael Pineda and Felix Hernandez. The [...]
The best thing about sports is that they are not necessarily a part of real life. While we devote real time and emotion almost every day–and real money on occasion–to our favorite teams, we generally have the sense to not let them affect our every day lives too much. We have highs and lows with [...]
In a game that started out all too familiarly with the Angels riding cheap hit after cheap hit to a 2-0 first inning, 3-1 third inning and 5-2 4th inning — although in fairness four of their five runs came via the home run, but in true Angels fashion even the home runs were annoying [...]
On Sunday, Yankee fans finally got to see Jesus start a game at Catcher for ourselves. We have long heard named and unnamed scouts refer to his ”big league ready bat” and poor defensive skills, some even saying he’s not a big league Catcher. We’ve seen that bat of his bat in recent days on [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees