I feel a bit guilty not opening with something about Jesus Montero‘s big day, but this was just way too cool to pass up. It’s from Marc Simon’s Twitter (a highly recommended follow). On the left is Curtis’ hot zone map for power hitting (Iso) facing lefties in 2010, and on [...]
(The following is being syndicated from The Captain’s Blog).
Maybe the grass isn’t always greener on the other side? While Yankees’ fans have been lamenting the historically poor performance of A.J. Burnett, Red Sox Nation has been home to an even bigger bust, both in terms of performance on the field [...]
A couple weeks ago, Mike Axisa of RAB contemplated on whether the Yankees could benefit from an early extention on Cano’s current contract. The Yankees had previously broken their own policy regarding contract negotions for Cano once before as they signed him to a four year, $30M deal that included two additional club options (in 2012 [...]
Fresh off their sweep of the usually troublesome Blue Jays, the Yanks begin a four game set against one of their favorite opponents, Buck Showalter’s Baltimore Orioles. On the bump for the Orioles is Brian Matusz, who sports a 9.07 ERA on the season and has actually been worse (9.56 ERA) in 3 starts since [...]
Over the last few days, I’ve been to two Yankee games. I went on Friday night with two friends and one of them brought two work friends. Yesterday, my girlfriend and I went to the Stadium to see CC do his thing–which he did, excellently. I usually don’t get to go to two games in [...]
Strange how the schedule works out sometimes. As noted in Friday’s Jays preview, the Yankees hosted Toronto last Labor Day weekend as well, and, in yet another parallel to 2010, once again follow that set up with a series at home against the Orioles.
As you may recall, a year ago the O’s surprisingly took [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees