TYA is incredibly pleased to once again have the opportunity to give away a very limited number of FREE Yankee tickets to two Yankee games next week against the Orioles! The lucky winners will have the opportunity to sit in the MasterCard Batter’s Eye Section in center field, recently immortalized in MasterCard’s excellent new Priceless New York ad campaign in which a Yankee fan walks all around New York giving Yankee tickets away to fellow fans. Did we mention they are FREE?
Here’s the deal. All you have to do is leave a comment in the comments section of this post letting us know which game you’re interested in attending along with an e-mail address we can contact you at. Please spell your e-mail address out so you don’t inadvertently get spammed. For example, if you were writing the e-mail address of this blog, it would be yankeeanalysts at gmail dot com.
We’ll pick the winners at random. If you end up being a winner, we’ll e-mail you and you’ll need to provide an address so that the tickets can be messengered directly to your doorstep. Winners will receive a PAIR of tickets to the game of their choice, so that you don’t have to go by yourself.
We have a pair of free tickets to give away for each of the following two games:
- Next Tuesday, September 6, against the Baltimore Orioles at 7:05pm.
- Next Wednesday, September 7, against the Baltimore Orioles, at 1:05pm.
We’d also like to note that even if you don’t win the free tickets, MasterCard Batters Eye Cafe seats have dropped to $50 for the month of September, and we strongly encourage you to check out their website and sign up for similar opportunities like this at mastercard.com/pricelessny.
The contest for the free tickets closes at 1pm tomorrow, Wednesday, August 31. If we notify you via e-mail that you’ve won, you’ll have to reply back with your mailing address within 30 minutes, otherwise your tickets will be forfeited and we’ll be forced to pick someone else.
So what are you waiting for? Get commenting!
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees