This game’s already in the 2nd inning and Eduardo Nunez just hit a hard grounder past Trevor Plouffe for a single. Oh and Ron Gardenhire got ejected because replay was right and he didn’t agree. Boo hoo.
So it’s become pretty clear that post-DL Bartolo Colon isn’t quite the same pitcher he was pre-hamstring pull. This is not meant to be an indictment or a complaint about the way he’s pitched; I think most would agree he’s still given the Yankees way more than anyone could have expected. However, though [...]
For a lark, I became curious to understand what pitches in the entire Yankee arsenal are the nastiest. To do this I decided to use the Fangraphs pitch value data for the entire season, not the data adjusted per 100 pitches. This way the data give a better view of how a pitch will fare [...]
It’s probably fair to say that A.J. Burnett has been the conversation du jour these past few weeks. Therefore, at the suggestion of one of my TYA colleagues, I decided to examine some of A.J.’s pitching trends. Hopefully this will shed some light on the results we’ve observed thus far, provide some clarity [...]
Since he came to the Yankees late in 2008, most of us have had a soft spot for Nick Swisher. We thought the trade was a steal (we were right) and many of us wanted Swisher to win the starting right field job over Xavier Nady. Nady got the job because [...]
Ah, poor Minnesota. Perennial favorites in the always wide-open AL Central — though I’ll take some credit for being a bit skeptical during the pre-season of their being able to continue to win despite losing several key components and not really replacing them with anything of value — the pride and joy of the [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees