The Yankees are off tonight. They take action again on Tuesday against the Angels. In the mean time, please use this as tonight’s open thread.
Writer’s Note: I’m writing this in the bottom of the sixth
Sunday night was Freddy Garcia‘s third start of the season against the Boston Red Sox. The first two games, one on May 15th and the other on June 7th, were not successful in any way. Garcia managed to last just 6.3 innings [...]
(The following is being syndicated from The Captain’s Blog).
If the Yankees were hoping to deliver a message to the Red Sox this past weekend, it didn’t reach the intended destination. In fact, it was returned to sender. Not only did Boston win another series, but the team beat CC Sabathia for the [...]
Long time TYA reader Travis recently sent us a series of questions about possible roster moves for the Yankees next season. Rather than reprint all the questions here, I’ll summarize his queries as follows. He was curious to get our opinion on the future in pinstripes for many players currently on the Yankee roster, [...]
When Yankee manager Joe Girardi announced before Sunday night’s game that he was going to start playing Eric Chavez as the DH facing Righty pitchers, the implications of that move were fairly obvious. Jorge already lost most of his playing time against Lefties after his miserable showing against them (.103/.188/.121) this year. His OPS [...]
Just as Saturday’s game favored the Yankees on paper, Sunday’s game favored the Red Sox on paper. Boston was putting Josh Beckett on the mound, who is in the middle of an excellent season and has demolished the Yankees this year. The Bombers were countering with junk baller extraordinaire Freddy [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees