I hope you’ve all allocated a good chunk of your time this weekend for sports viewing. The next few days should deliver some exciting baseball as the American League’s two best teams prepare for yet another showdown. If that weren’t compelling enough, both teams are tied for first place in the division.
If you [...]
Before you hunker down for a long weekend of Yankees vs. Red Sox in a battle for first place, why don’t you check out my preview of the series with Butch on the Pulse Network’s Sports Buzz.
Watch and enjoy here.
I will admit, as somebody who follows the draft very closely, that some of the Yankees’ picks in the last few drafts have been downright mystifying. With more highly touted players on the board, and a reputation for spending big on the draft, the Yankees have used their first-round picks in the last two seasons [...]
(The following is being syndicated from The Captain’s Blog).
The Yankees blew into the Windy City like a cyclone and swept the fading White Sox in Chicago for the first time since 1976. During the four games, the Bronx Bombers outscored the White Sox 34-11, but what made the series even more remarkable was the Yankees did not walk [...]
There is a lot to like about Ivan Nova. He has a fastball that sits around 93 and can get up to 95-96, a curve that looks pretty to the naked a eye, and he uses his stuff to get plenty of groundballs and keep the ball in the park. He reportedly has [...]
Yesterday, I profiled the Yankees’ success (luck?) in their “scrap heap” pick ups and how they’ve performed. Now I’d like to talk about the future of four of them, and get your take on what the Yankees will do with them.
We’ll start with Eric Chavez. I like Chavez, but I [...]
The Yankees kick off a three-gamer in Fenway Park this weekend, and while on the face of it this series isn’t any more or less important than any other, from a “we’-re 1-8 against our archrival and haven’t beaten Boston since the 8th game of the season” perspective, it’s perhaps a tad bigger of a [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees