TYA is incredibly pleased to have the opportunity to give away a very limited number of FREE Yankee tickets to two Yankee games this weekend against the Orioles! The lucky winners will have the opportunity to sit in the MasterCard Batter’s Eye Section in center field, recently immortalized in MasterCard’s excellent new Priceless New York ad campaign in which a Yankee fan walks all around New York giving Yankee tickets away to fellow fans. Did we mention they are FREE?
Here’s the deal. All you have to do is leave a comment in the comments section of this post letting us know which game you’re interested in attending along with an e-mail address we can contact you at. We’ll pick the winners at random. If you end up being a winner, we’ll e-mail you and you’ll need to provide an address so that the tickets can be messengered directly to your doorstep.
The free tickets are available for the following games:
- The first game of the Saturday, July 30, doubleheader against the Baltimore Orioles at 1pm.
- The Sunday, July 31 game against the Baltimore Orioles, also at 1pm.
The contest closes at 5pm tomorrow, Thursday, July 28. So what are you waiting for? Get commenting!
Updated, 7:05pm: I neglected to mention that the winners will receive a PAIR of tickets to the game of their choice, so that you don’t have to go by yourself.
Updated, 7/28/11, 5pm: The contest is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered; if you are one of our winners we will contact you shortly.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees