Tuesday morning I shot another appearance with the Pulse Network. We discussed the Yankees’ comeback with vs. Tampa, Brett Gardner going forward, and, of course, the Ubaldo Jimenez trade talks. You can watch the video here.
Following an exciting, come from behind win last night the Yankees take on the Rays in game two of the series. Bartolo Colon will try and put his past two games behind him. Facing him is the precocious Jeremy Hellickson. Turn into My9 at 7:10.
Derek Jeter SS
Curtis Granderson CF
When Curtis Granderson exploded out of the gate early in the season I analyzed his performance and concluded that it wasn’t sustainable. At the time his ISO was higher than what Alex Rodriguez had posted in 2007, suggesting that his power was due to wain. A bit later on in [...]
It’s pretty rare that a top-flight pitcher who is signed to team-friendly contract for multiple years becomes available, as is the case with Ubaldo Jimenez. The most common comp I’ve seen bandied about by the guys who do this stuff for a living has been the 07 Dan Haren deal. [...]
Let’s keep the Mania going and punch Ubaldo Jimenez into one of my favorite tools in all of the baseball internet land: the the Trade Value Calculator from Beyond the Boxscore.
When we punch Ubaldo into there–using his current fWAR and splitting his salary in half for simplicity’s sake–while incorporating the [...]
…there are other things going on in the Yankee trade-o-sphere aside from the Ubaldo Jimenez mania. Here’s a few hits from the last few days…
After his offense took a quick 1-0 lead against Tampa Bay in the top of the 1st, A.J. Burnett promptly gave it all back and then some in the bottom half of the frame, ultimately digging the Yankees a 4-1 hole following his departure after 5.1 mediocre innings eight-hit, six(!)-walk ball. Frankly, it’s [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees