Hurray for no more Canada! Instead, the Yankees will be switching artificial surfaces as the team heads to the Trop for another four game set against divisional rivals, the Tampa Bay Rays. I suppose now is as good of a time as any to present the narratives; so, here we go bullet style!
The Yanks will [...]
Apparently four games against one AL East foe wasn’t enough, as the Yankees embark on their second-straight four-gamer tonight in Tampa Bay (making it eight straight contests on turf for the Bombers), meeting up with the Rays for the third time this season. Fortunately for the Yanks, the Rays are coming off a big three-game [...]
(The following is being syndicated from The Captain’s Blog).
By the time the Rays and Red Sox completed their 16-inning Sunday night marathon, the Yankees had not only landed in Tampa, but were likely nestled comfortably in their beds. During the ESPN broadcast of the game, Bobby Valentine, Dan Shulman and Orel Hershiser repeatedly [...]
How the mighty have fallen. Just a year ago Ubaldo Jimenez was as untouchable a player as there was in all of baseball. He posted back-to-back months with an ERA well below 1.00 in April and May, and many analysts were suggesting that he was the game’s best pitcher. He floundered in the [...]
Yesterday, Mark Teixeira went 1-4 with a walk. His season line now reads as .239/.348/.500. Objectively, that’s not all that bad. The IsoD (.109) and IsoP (.261) are actually pretty damn fantastic. If we were to apply those numbers to a .300 hitter, his line would be .300/.409/.561, which would be MVP caliber, [...]
Last month I took a look at how the members of the Yankee starting lineup were performing compared to their preseason projections, and so it seemed appropriate to finally review how the pitching staff has fared in relation to their projections.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
- Dorothy Silvan on Pineda’s Torn Labrum, or Does the lemon law apply to baseball?
- tao of badass on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- tube launch review on Why Has Attendance Fallen Year-To-Year?
- Evon Znidarsic on Teixeira MRI Update, Babe Ruth Pitching In Pinstripes, And Jeter’s Gift Baskets
- Sacramento PC Repair on Yanks finally sign non-Yankee free agent in Russell Martin
- Multitech-Info.Com.pl on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- adult toys for women glass on Ladies and Gents, we now have a formula for winning in October
- monster beats tour on Midseason Prospect Rankings
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees