The Yankees have lost two in a row coming into tonight’s game, but still have a 1.5 game (two in the loss column) on the Boston Red Sox, their closest rivals. It’s good to be the king. Here’s the lineup:
(The following is being syndicated from The Captain’s Blog).
Despite garnering six All Star selections, three Yankees were conspicuous by their absence from the team. Both Mark Teixeira and CC Sabathia currently rank among the top three players at their respective positions, according to fangraph’s WAR, while David Robertson [...]
With enough plate appearances in the bag, we can finally look at some minor league BB and K rates for this season. Of course we know that K rates normalize around 150 PAs while BB rates are around 200. Only those with 200 PA’s therefore were included in this snapshot. You should also remember that’s [...]
For most of last night’s game, A.J. Burnett was cruising. He had held the Indians to just two hits through the first 6 innings, both of those by Asdrubal Cabrera. It all came apart in the seventh, after a dropped pop up off the bat of Lonnie Chisenhall led to a walk, then a hit [...]
There are certain people or things we make exceptions for or to which we give preferential treatment just because of what those things are. If my girlfriend makes a silly comment, I’m more likely to let it slide than if a friend of mine does. If I read a bad article by a certain writer [...]
For 6.2 innings A. J. Burnett was in complete control. Up to that point he hadn’t allowed a run. In fact, he’d only allowed one hit through the first five innings. But he walked two in the seventh. Then, former Yankee farm hand Shelley Duncan singled in Grady Sizemore [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees