I don’t quite know how to read this series thus far. Either the Indians caught the Yanks at the wrong time, coming off being embarrassed at home by the Red Sox. Or maybe the Yankees caught the Indians at the right time, slumping their way into the stadium losing 6 of 7 before coming to the Bronx. Maybe it’s a little of both. Either way, the results haven’t been pretty for the Tribe, but have been lovely for the boys in pinstripes.
In Yankee news, Russell Martin was a late scratch due to his back stiffening up after he took BP. He’s been slumping with the bat, and now he can’t get on the field. I wouldn’t mind getting a look at Jesus Montero for a few weeks, but that’s just me. For those counting, Derek is at 2993 hits. With 4 games left in this home stand, he’ll need a good night somewhere to get DJ3K at home. If he doesn’t, I personally wouldn’t lose any sleep over it. But it would be nice for the face of the franchise to set this milestone in front of the hometown fans.
Here’s your Yankees lineup, courtesy of LuHud:
1. Derek Jeter SS
2. Curtis Granderson CF
3. Mark Teixiera 1B
4. Alex Rodriguez 3B
5. Robinson Cano 2B
6. Nick Swisher RF
7. Jorge Posada DH
8. Brett Gardner LF
9. Francisco Cervelli C
On the bump is Allen James Burnett. GO YANKS!!!!
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees