The title pretty much says it all as the Yanks were in control from moment one. Of course, today’s success all started with CC Sabathia’s dominant performance. CC came into the game throwing heat; seriously, both the YES radar and PitchFX were clocking his fastball at 95-97 miles per hour all game!
Jairo Heredia has largely been lost in the shuffle among the Yankee pitching prospects, but his recent numbers may be putting him back on the prospect map. Signed out of the Dominican Republic in 2006 for a 6-figure bonus, Heredia made a great debut on the Gulf Coast League at 17, posting a 2.98 FIP, [...]
I don’t know about you, but the first 5 innings of yesterday’s game were almost unwatchable. When AJ is struggling to throw strikes, is all over the place, and allows 12 baserunners in 5 innings (5 via the Walk) plus a wild pitch, that is just ugly baseball. And it’s not as if he [...]
Last night, Phil Hughes pitched for the Trenton Thunder against the New Britain Rock Cats (AA affiliate of the Minnesota Twins). The results were generally mixed. In four innings of work, Hughes’ final line ended at 3.1 IP, 3 H, 1 ER, 2 BB, and 3 SO. Heading into the night he [...]
Ubaldo Jimenez settled down after a slightly wild first inning Friday night, ultimately throwing seven strong innings and yielding only two runs on four hits as the Rockies beat the Yankees 4-2. A.J.Burnett got touched up for one run in each of the 2nd through 5th innings, and that picket fence wound [...]
On December 13th, 2001 the Yankees announced the signing of Jason Giambi to a 7 year contract worth a reported 120 million. Giambi was at the time one of the premier sluggers in the game, leading the AL in OBP (.477) and SLG (.660) the prior year. He came in 2nd in MVP voting [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees