The Yanks can make like Visine tonight and polish off the Reds with a 3 game sweep. But first, there’s a boatload of news I have to get out of the way, so I’ll do it bullet point style:
-Buster Olney tweeted that the baseball people in FLA want to deal Hanley Ramirez, [...]
The Yankees rolled to yet another victory today, winning the first game of the day night doubleheader 4-2. Freddy Garcia, him of a 34% GB rate survived the most homer happy park in the national league, going 7 innings, walking 1 striking out 4 and allowing 0 earned runs on just 89 pitches. Despite a [...]
(The following is being syndicated from The Captain’s Blog).
Jorge Posada’s sixth inning home run in the first game of today’s day/night doubleheader was his seventh of the season, but first since April 24. The two-run blast, which gave the Yankees a 4-2 lead, also ended the longest homerless streak in Posada’s career. The [...]
Today’s double header kicks off with an afternoon matinee as the Yankees search for their 43rd win on the season. Although they have beeen very efficient when it comes to trouncing interleague oponents over the years, today may prove different as the Bombers will be heavily reliant on their “B Squad.” Alex Rodriguez, Mark Teixeira, and Russell Martin will [...]
Over at the Pinstriped Bible, Steve Goldman wondered about Russell Martin and his hot start that has since diffused (H/T to friend of the blog Rebecca Glass and her YDB on the Four Letter:
Martin had a great start. He has already hit three-fourths as many home runs as he [...]
Though offense is down league-wide and has been trending in that direction for the past two seasons, it doesn’t change the fact that, for all the concern about Yankee pitching heading into the 2011 campaign, the staff has actually acquitted itself quite well through the season’s first 71 games.
While ERA is mostly an [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees