Ugh! Life in Yankeeland isn’t quite so wonderful at the moment. The Sox have won the past two nights in a row thanks in large part to piss-poor pitching, stupid decision making, and a general lack of timely production. If that weren’t enough to sour our mood, then the injury report surely is. Russell Martin is out of [...]
A rumor that TYA became aware of earlier in the day today unfortunately turned out to be true, as Joba Chamberlain has a ligament tear in his elbow, and it may require Tommy John surgery. If so, we won’t be seeing Joba for at least a year.
I won’t sugarcoat [...]
Not too long ago, I delved into the numbers Curtis Granderson has put up this season. His hot start at the time was not a secret, but I wanted to take a closer look at his performance to see if his numbers were sustainable. He was batting .270/.339/.622. His ISO was a [...]
TYA has a few sets of “Yankeeography: The Core Four Collection” DVDs to give away just in time for Father’s Day. Instead of boring-old trivia, in order to win this free DVD set you’ll need to do a little extra legwork.
We just launched The Yankee Analysts Fan Page on Facebook, and we [...]
I’ve been struggling with finding the best way to write this post for a few hours. The Yankee draft was initially disappointing to many Yankee fans. They didn’t spend much of the first 15 rounds signing high-ceiling, tough-sign guys to throw money at. I speculated, along with many other fans, that while the Yankees might [...]
With news coming down yesterday that Joba Chamberlain was ticketed for the 15-day disabled list with an elbow issue, I couldn’t help but think the worst. I’m optimistic that he won’t miss extended time and I’m hoping Rafael Soriano will be back when he’s supposed to, but my hopes mean nothing. [...]
The Yankees’ woes against their archrivals continued Wednesday night, as the Bombers fell to the Red Sox for the sixth straight time — and seventh in eight contests — getting blown out by a score of 11-6. A.J. Burnett was terrible, putting the Yankees in a 3-0 hole before they came to [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees