Dan Brewer has had a hot 40 ABs so far in AAA but the .500 BABIP may have had something to do with that… Justin Maxwell continues to strikeout at a dizzying rate. Combined with Jorge Vazquez, Kevin Russo and Chris Dickerson, the Scranton club swings and misses quite a bit. In terms of pitching, David Phelps has pitched well of late. Andrew Brackman and Adam Warren have certainly not.
Corban Joseph sometimes flies a bit under the radar but he’s a nice player. He’s consistently been able to get on base and provides some decent non-power offense at 2B… Melky Mesa continues to star in his one man act, “If Only I could Make Contact- a Greek Tragedy” … Dellin Betances has pitched much better of late. Tim Norton is also getting a lot of buzz because he’s finally healthy and striking out a ton of guys. I hope he gets into the Hall of Fame as a Yankee, that’s for sure.
Kevin Mahoney just walks and plays defense, my kind of man. Brett Marshall looks a lot better if you ignore his ERA and focus on that 3.61 FIP. He’s coming around. Kelvin Perez is the misleading statistical man of the moment for Tampa, striking out 9.6 batters per 9 and walking only 3.21 with a 3.27 FIP but a nasty 6.43 ERA. His strand rate is fluky low and BABIP fluky high. Jose Ramirez has also had a bit of bad BABIP fortune. The K/9 are there as usual but so are the control problems.
Zach Heathcott, finally doing something productive, that slacker with a bad attitude…. Rob Segedin has been really hot of late as well and looks very deserving of the high praise his bat has received… Gary Sanchez on the other had has really cooled off. After coming back from the injury he just hasn’t hit, striking out a disturbing 35% of the time….
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees