Last night’s game was fun, wasn’t it? Another 9 innings of offensive ineptitude, another solid pitching performance down the tubes, another one for the loss column. Fun fact: The Yanks have scored 3 runs or less in just 7 of the 19 games in May. I know, I know, it feels like every one but the last game in Baltimore. Probably feels that way since they won just 1 of those low scoring games. Or maybe they left their bats home because they figured the world was going to end an hour ago, so what’s the point. They’re #1 in the AL in Runs scored, so they must be doing something right. They have a +40 run differential, and their pythag says they should be 25-18 instead of 23-20. Hopefully these things start evening out soon, because one more ground ball from Jeter or caught looking from Swisher or Gardner and I just may have to take up knitting.
But enough of me grumbling. Here’s your stinking, lazy, no good lineup for tonight:
4-Alex Rodriguez (DH)
AJ Burnett faces Cris Capuano, which according to the stats and scouting reports should be a good night for the boys in pinstripes. (See what I did there?)
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees