(This is the first installment of a series that will be looking around baseball to see who has has the starting pitching the Yankees will surely be after, and how the two teams match up)
-Are the Dodgers looking to make a deal?
In terms of the NL West pennant race, they’re not. They’re in [...]
After dropping 2 of 3 against the light-hitting Seattle Mariners, the Yankees continue their west coast trip to take on the Oakland A’s. Bartolo Colon (2-3, 3.77) will oppose the surging Trevor Cahill (6-2, 2.02) in the series opener, and Colon hopes to keep his memorable (pun intended) season going. Russell Martin has been scratched [...]
(The following is being syndicated from The Captain’s Blog).
On May 30, 1935, the greatest career in the history of major league baseball came to an end. It was Memorial Day in Philadelphia, but there were no fireworks to bid farewell, just a weak ground ball to Phillies’ first baseman Dolph Camilli and [...]
The more the day goes on, the louder the trade drum will beat. George King of the New York Post tried to do a little beating of his own over the weekend. He speculated on Carlos Beltran, Michael Cuddyer, and Vladimir Guerrero as potential trade targets for the Yankees.
I wholeheartedly agree on [...]
May is coming to a close. The Yankees have performed pretty well over all, but it doesn’t exactly feel that way. The feel the team has is more of a “treading water” type feel. We’re just kind of waiting things out, hoping for that proverbial lifeboat in the form of a big midseason acquisition. We [...]
Hope you’re all enjoying the Memorial Day holiday! Though you may be off from work, the Yankees are not, as they continue their first West Coast swing of the year with a three-game set against the A’s. For a broader overview of what the A’s have been doing, please refer to my Series Preview on [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees