There’s little point sugar coating this stretch of awful play from the Yankees, but I do believe in emphasizing the positive. At the very least the Bombers (Curtis Granderson?) have been able to score runs before losing their last two games. That’s all I got.
Game time tonight is 6:40pm on My 9. [...]
After last season, I wrote a post comparing Joba Chamberlain and Daniel Bard, pointing out that their peripherals were incredibly similar and that Joba projected to have much better results than he did in 2010 going forward. Yet, here we are 6 weeks into 2011, and once again Joba’s peripherals far outstrip his results. [...]
This has really gotten out of hand. On May 8th, the Yankees beat Texas 12-5, Derek Jeter looked like he was an actual baseball player for a game and the fact that they had lost 4 of 5 entering that day was no longer of concern. That’s how misleading one game can be though, because [...]
The Yankees aren’t scoring runs. They’ve lost 6 straight games. At some point, Girardi needs to shake things up. He doesn’t have control over everything – he can’t force a team to trade a hitter to the Yankees – but he does have control over the lineup that he writes down every day. That lineup [...]
After last night’s game, we learned that Rafael Soriano plans to see the Yankee team doctor about his elbow. The hits just keep on coming, don’t they Yankee fans? So, what does Soriano’s likely trip to the disabled list do for the Yankees and the bullpen
First and foremost, I think we’ll [...]
Our own Matt Imbrogno sat down for an interview via Skype with ThePulseNetwork.com’s Sports Buzz talk show to chat about Jorge Posada and the Yankees in general. Matt’s fantastic in it, so please be sure to check it out.
Lost in the uproar over the details surrounding Jorge Posada‘s absence from Saturday’s game is one over looked, important fact: This is a good thing. Jorge is expensive. Jorge is 39 years old. Jorge has a .276 wOBA and a 71 OPS+ so far this season. The cold, hard truth is that Posada is [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees