With the past 24 hours being overwhelmed by Posada-gate, I’ll just tie up some loose ends with Jorge before moving on to tonight’s game.
-Jack Curry Tweets that “Posada said he apologized to Girardi. “I had a bad day yesterday,” he said.
-Brian Hoch Tweets that Jorge plans to talk to Brian [...]
These past couple weeks have been rough. The Yankees have hit a bit of a rut and with this Posada thing last night, fans seem universally down. Moshe made several good points earlier on why the offense isn’t as bad as advertised, mainly in reference to their batting average. Lately though they’ve been pretty terrible. [...]
I thought we had passed the point where people would judge an offense entirely based on its batting average. Alas, that is not the case, as I have seen the Yankee offense be referred to as middling and overrated because they are hitting .250, which puts them right at the AL average. This, of course, [...]
This story has become so all encompassing today, I thought it would be best to let each of our writers weigh in with their own unique take on the topic. Part of the idea behind assembling a blog is getting a diverse group of writers, each with their own point of view and writing style. [...]
Yesterday we began our look at whether certain members of the White Sox’s formidable starting rotation might be available if Chicago continues to flail about and determined that unfortunately for the Yankees, there’s really no trade scenario that would make sense for the White Sox in the case of dealing either lefty ace
Any Yankee fan with a television or internet connection knows by now what happened last night with Jorge Posada. He arrived at the ballpark yesterday and saw that he was batting 9th, and initially seemed (at least publicly) to have no issue with it. Then he “threw a hissy fit” in the managers office [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees