Continuing the stretch of good news for us New Yorkers, word just came down that all of Hughes tests for Thoracic Outlet Syndrome have come back negative. Marc Carig of the Newark Star-Ledger had it first, so here it is:
Though they do get to face Brad Penny, who they teed off on in his first start of the season, and whose return to the American League has, to put it delicately, not gone so well.
In any event, the Yankees (16-9, 1st in the AL East) are at Detroit (12-16, 3rd in [...]
In keeping with the tradition I started on Yankeeist last season, I’m pleased to present The Yankee Analysts’ first-ever monthly wrap-up.
April 2011 was obviously a big month for the Yankees, as they went 15-9, finishing the first month of the season with a winning record for a third straight year (they went 15-7 [...]
(The following is being syndicated from The Captain’s Blog).
For most of his career, Derek Jeter has been a mainstay atop the Yankees lineup. Since the start of the 1998 season, the Captain has started only one game lower than third in the batting order, and that time he was called [...]
It’s been a strange week for Alex Rodriguez, who began the 2011 season on absolute fire, but has looked almost comically bad at the plate during the last week.
Before anyone gets too crazy, I’m not trying to insinuate that anything significant is going on here — every player in baseball has lousy [...]
The video above is from last night’s Mets-Phillies game, and was filmed moments after news began to filter out about Osama Bin Laden’s death at the hand of US forces. When I saw that clip, I instantly recalled October 2001.
It was just a few weeks after a number of deranged individuals took thousands [...]
It’s time to play baseball writers, everyone! Get your democracy on and vote for the April Yankees MVP and Cy Young Award winners.
Curtis Granderson: Leads the team in fWAR; hitting the absolute cover off the ball.
Robinson Cano: Despite a complete lack of walks, also hitting the snot [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees