Via RAB per Ben Shpigel, Pedro Feliciano‘s second MRI revealed what the team is referring to as a “damaged shoulder.” Without knowing more we can only surmise what may happen, though it probably means another lefty reliever on the shelf for the better part of the season. Along with Damaso [...]
Alright lunchbox, let’s try this again. After last night’s washout, the first-place O’s are at the Stadium tonight for the first of three two, as Chris Tillman squares off against A.J. Burnett. First pitch is at 7:10pm.
The lineups will likely look something like this:
1 Brett [...]
Behind the scenes here at TYA, Derek Jeter and his awful start have gotten a lot of attention lately. Moshe illustrated why perfectly on Tuesday. In light of this, I thought I’d take things in a more positive direction and examine the performance of another player the Yankees needed to bounce [...]
Although I think about this all the time, I got set off on this ironically by something on Twitter. Bill Simmons offered to have the head of MLB’s advanced media on his podcast to explain their “media strategy”. This was after MLBAM apparently removed a video of a NESN reporter choking on a sandwich [...]
As Larry posted this morning, the Yankees called up Hector Noesi to fill Luis Ayala‘s roster spot. He will (for now) pitch in the bullpen. With no Yankees coming off the DL for at least the next week or two, he should spend a decent amount of time with the [...]
There are some Yankees who are struggling mightily right now, and I’ve discussed all of them in some shape or form in the last week or so. I devoted posts to Phil Hughes as well as Jorge Posada and Derek Jeter, and I’ve mentioned Mark Teixeira in [...]
Via Twitter (h/t RAB) comes word that Hector Noesi, who we discussed quite a bit this winter (here’s what I had to say about Hector back at the beginning of February), has been called up to the Show to replace Luis Ayala on the roster.
Noesi is a [...]
No make-up date has been set for last night’s rainout. Baltimore doesn’t come back to New York until the end of July for a three-game set from Friday, July 29, through Sunday, July 31, and while the Yankees have Thursday the 28th off, the Orioles do not. The Orioles’ final trip of the season [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees