A predictably ugly game lived up to its ugliness, as Phil Hughes — who appeared to have even less command though slightly more velocity than he did in first ineffective outing — was battered for six earned runs on seven hits, two walks and zero strikeouts over a measly two innings, and [...]
Sean wrote a great preview of the l0w-A Charleston Riverdogs yesterday that I definitely recommend checking out if you missed it. I will attempt to do the same for the Tampa Yankees, the Yankees’ high-A affiliate.
The Tampa Yankees, who play in the appropriately named Florida State League, make their home in George Steinbrenner [...]
Marc Carig has more on the controversy du jour in Yankeeland:
In an attempt to break up a double play in the bottom of the seventh inning today, Nick Swisher slid into Twins second baseman Tsuyoshi Nishioka and brought him to the ground, where he lingered for a few minutes.
Just before Russell Martin struck out in the bottom of the 7th in Monday night’s game, Michael Kay said that it would be important this season for Joba Chamberlain to have success as a 7th-inning reliever because it would turn a game into only a six-inning affair. If you’re anything [...]
It seems like the Yankees have to make the trek up to Fenway Park in April every season, and indeed, the Bombers have had a tilt at Fenway in April during six of the last eight years. This is rather unfortunate, as for whatever reason they have a tendency to play some of their worst [...]
It’s still way too early to draw any meaningful conclusions from the data available on the 2011 season, but that doesn’t mean it’s useless to try to make sense of certain patterns or developments that have unfolded during the first six games.
As one of his toughest critics last season, I came into the season [...]
Hello, hello. Be sure to join us for this week’s TYA live chat. The event will take place this Friday (4/8) at 2:00 PM EST for a live game chat. The topic remains the same — Yankees, Yankees, and more Yankees. Look forward to seeing you there!
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees