Update – Tonight’s game has been postponed due to rain. No make up date has yet been announced, but experts insist we’ll see a double header tomorrow.
At 7:05 (YES, ESPN) tonight, the Yankees will seek to end their one-game skid. With their late spring training resting regulars lineup, they’ll have a bit of an [...]
It would be folly to read too much into what Mark Teixeira has done through his first five games this season because his performance could absolutely turn on a dime. Tex is a streaky hitter and the baseball record books are filled with seasons in which players were hot for the first [...]
So far, the Yankees have generally hit the ball well. They’ve knocked a ton of homers out of the park and have done a good job putting early runs on the board. Building on those runs has been an issue, but that can be overcome rather quickly. An idea that some of us here at [...]
Hello, hello. Be sure to join us for this week’s TYA live chat. The event will take place this Friday (4/8) at 4:00 PM EST. The topic remains the same — Yankees, Yankees, and more Yankees. Look forward to seeing you there!
Yesterday, MLB Trade Rumors posted about these statements from Bud Selig,
Commissioner Bud Selig told Chris Russo on SiriusXM’s Mad Dog Radio that he’s confident in the Mets, not considering contraction and open to realignment and expanding the playoffs. Here are the details and other highlights:
The Mets asked for and obtained a [...]
Joel Sherman has the news:
After his first meltdown as a Yankee, which led to a 5-4 Minnesota triumph in 10 innings last night, Soriano vanished. He never came to his locker. A flustered Yankees media relations official conceded Soriano probably dressed quickly and departed, leaving others to explain his ineffectiveness.
This would [...]
So if I told you CC Sabathia would deliver seven shutout innings of two-hit, one-walk, six-strikeout ball — including retiring the last seventeen Twins he faced in a row –and the Yankees headed into the 8th with a 4-0 lead and Rafael Soriano taking the mound, you’d have to be feeling [...]
One of the more annoying things about Baseball is fans who approach it with what I call “The Football Mentality”. They think you play to win the game, every game and fail to see the big picture. Baseball is a long grind, and early in the season managers are often testing guys out [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Christina on Game Thread: Angels versus Yankees, Saturday July 14th
- walkfit platinum reviews on The TYA staff on the Yankees’ television and radio broadcast teams
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees