Having won the first series of the seasons, the Yankees now turn their attention to the Minnesota Twins. Normally there isn’t much to be gleaned from the first few series’ of the season, but for the Twins it’s a bit different. The Yankees have owned the Twins the past few seasons. Don’t be surprised if [...]
Brien Jackson over at IIATMS took a look at Brett Gardner‘s approach at the plate, and reached an interesting conclusion. After noting that Gardner does poorly when behind in the count and pointing out that he swings at less than half the strikes he sees, Brien says:
So far this season Gardner [...]
ESPN NY recently released a list of the top 50 Yankees as voted on by a group of local ESPN writers and radio personalities. Ron Abruzzese of BBD transcribed the list from its original slideshow format, which made it fairly easy for me to put it into a table and add some statistics. [...]
Admittedly it feels a bit goofy to subtitle a series preview for the second series of the season “Gardenhire’s revenge,” but I imagine the Twins wouldn’t mind kicking the Yankees to the curb this week after yet another ALDS sweep back in October.
I previewed the Twins a few weeks ago, and concluded that [...]
Later tonight, Ivan Nova will make his 2011 debut against the Minnesota Twins. The 2010 version of Nova showed some good flashes and gave us something to be at least mildly excited for in 2011. In ten games, seven starts, Nova tossed 42.0 innings of 4.50 ERA/4.36 FIP ball. He didn’t strike a [...]
Not that you needed pitchFX to tell you that Phil Hughes wasn’t on his game yesterday afternoon, but I wanted to take a quick look at the numbers to see if there was anything at all to be gleaned from his outing. I’m not going to say it wasn’t a disappointing outing, because [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees