Back in June, I wrote a post about how AL run scoring had declined in the first half of the year to 1992 levels. Despite some speculation that run scoring would rebound in the warm summer months, second half run scoring was actually significantly lower than first half, and the AL finished at 4.45 [...]
Before you know it, the Hall of Fame voting results will come out and we’ll see who makes it. I’m hoping for Bert Blyleven to finally get into Cooperstown, but I won’t hold my breath. Larry Walker is on the ballot for the first time. Let’s see if he has any chance.
On raw numbers [...]
To say Brett Gardner had a surprising 2010 would be an understatement. Behind a fantastic walk rate of 13.9%, Gardner ended up with a .383 OBP and a .358 wOBA. All of that led to a 123 wRC+. Combine that with a 21.9 UZR, and you get a fantastic 5.4 fWAR.
There are people that [...]
The media narrative is that the Red Sox are ascendant right now, having won the offseason. Have they? It’s true that they’ve brought on young, expensive talent, but Adrian Gonzalez and Carl Crawford have big shoes to fill. Victor Martinez and [...]
-Jon Heyman still pushing the idea that there’s a “mystery team” involved in the Cliff Lee sweepstakes. Yawn. Whenever you hear an agent push the idea that there’s a unnamed team involved, it’s usually a ploy to gain more leverage for his client. Remember the ‘mystery team’ that was after Manny Ramirez all winter [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees