This post is a cliche, and I don’t care.
–I’m thankful for the fact that I can write for this great blog. I love being able to share my thoughts with you at a moment’s notice just because I want to. I’m thankful for my fellow writers. They challenge me to be better at this every single day and through their excellent writing and eloquent sharing of different ideas.
–I’m thankful that I’ve been able to watch the whole careers of some great players, like Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera, Andy Pettitte, and Jorge Posada. Watching them grow as players has been an incredible joy and I can’t wait to be that old man telling his kids and grand kids about these spectacular players I watched growing up.
–I’m thankful that I get to watch a new crop of Yankees, led by Robinson Cano, along with Phil Hughes, Joba Chamberlain, Brett Gardner, David Robertson, and (hopefully) Jesus Montero. There’s nothing like watching the new guys take over.
–I’m thankful for the Yankee front office. These guys do everything they can to make sure the Yankees field a winning team for us, the fans. Thank you so much, Misters Cashman and Steinbrenner. You guys are awesome.
–On a non Yankee note, I’m just thankful for baseball in general. Baseball is the greatest game out there and I love it unashamedly. It’s there with us through the bad times and it’s there for us when we need a distraction or a pick-me-up. So, thank you, baseball. I can’t wait for you to start again.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I hope you all have wonderful days, surrounded by the love of family and friends.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees