Hal Steinbrenner was just on the radio with Michael Kay, and Marc Carig tweeted an interesting quote from the interview:
Hal on payroll: “I can safely say we’re going to stay at the same level.”
This is important information, as it allows us to gauge how the Yankees will approach the offseason. They started [...]
First of all, congratulations to the San Francisco Giants and their fans. One of my favorite aspects of the 2010 World Series was that regardless of who won, in either case a long-suffering fan base was finally going to be rewarded after years of patience and support. It’s been a [...]
Maury Brown checks in with a tidbit on a rule change that I only learned about last night:
Brian Wilson had barely gotten the last out in the deciding Game 5 of the 2010 World Series, when MLB’s Hot Stove season began in earnest. As 2010’s season ends, the information passed on by the [...]
Congratulations, San Francisco. You’ve waited a long time to have your baseball team win a championship, and last night, they did. The Giants played fantastic baseball in the playoffs and definitely deserved to win.
At this time last year, you and I were waiting patiently for the Yankees to record the 27th out of their [...]
Back in mid-September, Matt, Mike and I all weighed in on what we thought Derek Jeter would be worth to a prospective suitor the Yankees and what kind of contract we realistically thought the Yankees would bestow upon their captain.
Here’s what we concluded at the time:
Preference What [...]
Some folks have been backing up comments made by Rangers owner Chuck Greenberg last night. Here’s a sample:
Let’s face it, there is a segment of Yankee fans that seems to think being obnoxious is part of the job description.
I can tick off a [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees