The 2010 regular season has come and gone. Frankly, I can’t believe it. I still feel like it was just last week that I was getting geared up for the first game of the season in Boston. Over the last few days, the season has ended anticlimactically, but the campaign as a whole was a fun ride. I’m much more busy with school work again, so this post, and tomorrow’s as well, will be rather short. Like I did around mid-season, I’ll look back at my standings predictions and see how I did. Here’s the full list.
For the American League, I said Yankees/Red Sox/Twins/Angels: So, I got two out of four here, though only one was in the right role. I had the Yanks winning the east, and they, of course, wont he wildcard instead. I thought the Angels could hold it together for at least one more season, but I was wrong. I thought the Red Sox could hold off the Rays, but injuries and under-performance from Beckett/Lackey got them.
For the National League, I said: Philies/Braves/Cardinals/Dodgers. Again, two out of four, and I got those in the right order. Chris nailed it on the Reds making the playoffs, though he had them as the WC, and only E.J. had the Giants in there.
Luckily, my World Series prediction of Yankees/Braves is still alive, though I’m not 100% confident in it. Either way, I think both WS participants will be from the leagues’ Eastern Divisions. The WS will be some combination of NY/TB vs. PHI/ATL.
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees