This is part 6 of The Yankee U’s preview of the 2010 American League Championship Series. Part 1 examined CJ Wilson and Colby Lewis. Part 2 looked at Cliff Lee and Tommy Hunter. Part 3 examined Texas’ offense and Part 4 looked at their bullpen and bench. In Part 5 Moshe took [...]
This is part 5 of 6 of The Yankee U’s preview of the 2010 American League Championship Series. Part 1 examined C.J. Wilson and Colby Lewis. Part 2 featured Cliff Lee and Tommy Hunter. Part 3 looked at the Texas offense, and Part 4 examined the Texas bullpen and bench.
Stephen asked me to handle [...]
This is part 4 of 6 of The Yankee U’s preview of the 2010 American League Championship Series. Part 1 examined CJ Wilson and Colby Lewis. Part 2 looked at Cliff Lee and Tommy Hunter. Part 3 examined Texas’ offense.
Texas has a solid bullpen with a lot of [...]
With all of the tremendous work being done around the Yankee blogosphere, it can be tough to stay on top of all of the phenomenal ALCS previews that have been penned this week. In case you aren’t sick of reading about the ALCS before it even starts, I thought it’d [...]
We’re just a few hours away from first pitch in Arlington for the ALCS and here’s what’s swirling around my head on a rainy Thursday night after a fourteen hour work day (you, of course, will be reading this on Friday morning).
Just to get it out of the way, I’m predicting the Yankees will [...]
Welcome to the fourth and final installment of Yankeeist’s 2010 ALCS Series Preview, in which we’ll be taking a look at a few specific factors that could influence how the series plays out. In case you missed parts 1, 2 and 3, please click on the following:
Las Vegas bookmakers have the odds for the Yanks-Rangers ALCS at 8-5 Yankees. That sounds about right to me. Gambling is one of the world’s oldest forms of crowd sourcing, and when there’s too much optimism or pessimism it presents an opportunity for smart money to come in, just like what happens with the stock [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- essentialtexting.com on Open Thread | Game 3 | Detroit Tigers vs. New York Yankees | Sunday, April 3, 2011
- www25.tok2.com on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- グッチ 財布 on Sunday Links-Joba’s Timetable, Comparing eras, Pineda
- raspberry ketone diet 1200 on Sabermetrics Doesn’t Have A Monopoly on Not-Stupid: Mike Trout is the AL MVP
- Free riot codes on Off-Topic
- Fran on The Great Subway Race
- sleeping bag hand Orientation on What about Austin Romine?
- camping stove heat diffuser on What about Austin Romine?
- 手機殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
- 手機外殼 on The Yankees’ Standing In The AL East Right Now
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees