At 8:15 this evening, I received an email from an individual claiming to be Andrew Brackman’s uncle. He stated that Andrew was being called up. I could not confirm the relationship between the two and did not run the story. Cincinnati.com just confirmed that Andrew is headed to the majors:
Former Moeller standout Andrew [...]
Alex Rodriguez hasn’t exactly showcased his best season this year. Although he posted some solid numbers in May, his June and July were both rather poor, and his season statistics in 2010 fall considerably short of his career averages.
This hasn’t come as too much of a surprise considering he is nearing the [...]
Its been a really good season for the Yankees down in the minors. Below is my top-30 Yankee prospects. Though I should say this: there are a lot more guys in the system. I strongly considered expanding the list to 40 or 50 players, which the Yankees could easily justify. I decided to hold back [...]
With the Yankees closing in on a playoff spot, the thoughts of many Yankees fans are turning to the postseason roster. One major question that has yet to be answered is what the playoff rotation will look like. While CC Sabathia and Andy Pettitte are likely to make 4 of the 5 starts in the [...]
It’s become nearly axiomatic that the NFL is a league of parity and that MLB is a league dominated by a perpetual battle between the haves and have-nots. Back of the envelope evidence for this usually includes a list of Super Bowl champions and the high variance in playoff teams in the NFL and the [...]
As you may have heard, the Yankees and Rays played three one-run games in Tampa Bay last week that resulted in the Rays taking two of three and leapfrogging the Yankees into first place. This in and of itself wouldn’t have been such indigestible news had it not come [...]
In Yankeeist’s August Monthly Wrap-Up I noted that the Yankees’ offensive fortunes would improve with the return of a healthy and effective Alex Rodriguez and Lance Berkman. Thus far Alex has more than lived up to his end of the bargain, slaughtering his ZiPS RoS projection on [...]
Over the weekend, Robinson Cano eclipsed the 100 RBI mark for the first time in his career. Chances are we’re going to see Robbie do this multiple times over the course of his career, but since it was his first time, I wanted to examine his RBI numbers against his peers.
Not counting Sunday’s game, [...]
In pulling together the Yanks-Rays Series Preview for this week I couldn’t help but notice that the four teams likely headed to the postseason in the American League had four of the strongest bullpens in the league. Not that this is surprising news in any way, shape or form, but it did make me wonder [...]
I’d been thinking about running this post since Mariano Rivera blew the save against Texas earlier on the road trip that mercifully ended yesterday. The topic leaped ahead of some of the other post ideas I’ve been considering after the Yankee legend blew a second save on the same road trip on [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
- related web site on The Great Subway Race
- get your lover back on Contact Us
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees