For the second time in his last two starts at Tropicana Field Phil Hughes was victimized by a two-out go-ahead home run while also surrendering all of his runs via the home run to the same batter. Last time around it was a Matt Joyce three-run bomb, [...]
Via RAB, Andy Pettitte is slated to make his much-anticipated return to the Yankee rotation this Sunday, September 19, against the Orioles in Baltimore. Andy will be limited to 90 pitches, so hopefully he can make the most of them.
Here’s what the Yankee pitching staff did with Pettitte in 91 games through [...]
[image title="14xphf4" size="full" id="21355" align="center" linkto="full" ]
Over the last few days, the Yankee fanbase has been embroiled in debate over the decision-making of Joe Girardi. His handling of the bullpen has been the primary subject of discussion, as Joe has been resting relievers based upon a particular usage framework that he and his [...]
When your team goes through its worst stretch of the season, losing seven of its last eight including its first four-game losing streak of the season, there’s bound to be second-guessing of the manager by the barrelful.
As the playoffs approach and the Yankees continue to whittle down their magic number (currently 11) and get closer to locking up a spot in this year’s playoffs, examination inevitably turns to the construction of the playoff roster. In light of Nova’s outing last night, the Yankees will have a tough decision to make when [...]
Thus far in his young career Ivan Nova has made a handful of serviceable starts, having not allowed more than three earned runs in an outing until last night. He deserves credit for aiding a rotation struggling to find consistency (which is not easy for a guy just coming out of the minors). [...]
There’s been a lot of talk about the American League Cy Young Award out there lately. The media is pumping CC Sabathia and David Price as the two main candidates, but there’s a good amount of people (myself and probably a few of you) who think that Seattle’s Felix Hernandez should be the winner.
With last night’s win, the Yanks reclaimed their familiar perch atop the AL East. It’s really the only race that’s going on in the American League this year. Looking at the standings if the season ended today, the Yanks would play the Texas Rangers and the Rays would face the Twins as their ALDS [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees