The last couple of seasons have certainly tested Lance Berkman‘s resiliency. The 34-year-old produced career low batting and slugging percentages in 2009 (.274/.399/.509) as he battled through ongoing injuries. Unfortunately, the offseason provided little reprieve. As the 2010 season progressed Berkman’s frustrations were exasperated by stats that were even worse than the year before. [...]
Nick Swisher, Robinson Cano and Mark Teixeira have been the Yankees’ primary offensive weapons this season. Their respective OPS+’s were 139, 151 and 140 entering Wednesday’s game, the highest marks on the team. When October comes around, could this be a problem?
Here’s how these three fared last October:
Much has been made recently of the relative struggles of the Yankee pitching staff. Sure, it’s nothing in comparison to what Texas is going through, but the Yankees are still waiting on Andy Pettitte to return from injury, for one of AJ Burnett or Javier Vazquez [...]
Yesterday’s game showed us one thing that we should always remember about baseball: we should remain patient.
The Yankees looked pretty damn bad for most of the game–and we really shouldn’t ignore that–but at the end, they did pull it out.
There was a point in the game during which Jorge Posada should’ve pinch hit [...]
I’m incredibly pleased to present one of the most exciting interviews in Yankeeist history, as I recently had the opportunity to talk with Alex Langsam, who currently works in the Pittsburgh Pirates’ front office as a Baseball Operations Assistant, reporting directly [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees