Though Rick Porcello started strongly — bringing to mind his ridiculous performance against the Yankees back in May — things began to go south for the soft-tossing righthander in the 4th as the Yankees tied the game at two, and then promptly blew up in his face in [...]
Kerry Wood has been pretty good since coming to the Yankees. Despite some control issues, six walks per nine innings, he’s been effective. He’s allowed just seven hits and one run while striking out thirteen (after a 0.2 IP, 1 H, 2K performance last night). Overall, I like what I’ve seen from Kerry Wood in [...]
In a mildly surprising move, Lance Berkman has been placed on the DL and Eduardo Nunez has been called up. We first heard that Nunez was with the club this morning, leading many to believe that Alex Rodriguez was the one headed to the disabled list. However, despite being available last night as a [...]
Feels nice to have the Yankees put up 15 runs over the last two games, huh? It’s great to see the Yankee offense do it’s thing. Here’s what was on my mind as the game went on, in no specific order.
1. What a night for Yankee minor league pitchers, huh? Manny Banuelos was apparently [...]
It’s been ages since we ran one of these. This feature was common in the beginning of the season when the Yankees and Rays were both on pace to win 110 games, and always right on each other’s heels. Neither team is on pace to win as many games anymore, but I have a [...]
The Yankees and Tigers combined for six home runs last night but Detroit wound up on the short end of the stick, losing to New York 9-5. Mark Teixeira got things going early with a two-run bomb in the first inning, Robinson Cano followed that up with [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- many dresses are especially for wedding or for other events2 on Chuck Johnson on Chase Whitley
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees