Okay, let’s yell a little bit, huh?
1. The last two games? Awful. Annoying. Terrible. The pitching was great in one and acceptable in the other. I can’t really get mad at Joba Chamberlain for the Miguel Cabrera home run. Miggy is an absolute monster and hit a home run on a ball that most [...]
Here are a few interesting things to read that I found on the World Wide Web.
Over at Fangraphs, David Golebiewski reviews the change in Sabathia’s strikeout rate this season. After noting that Sabathia is getting less whiffs on his secondary pitches, Golebiewski demonstrates that Sabathia is getting more [...]
During Saturday’s broadcast John Flaherty was convinced that Kevin Long had made Curtis Granderson a new hitter. For those who don’t know, Granderson recently approached Long and asked him to remake his swing. While the jury remains out on the results, the changes are obvious. Granderson is already moving less in the [...]
What an odd start for Javier Vazquez last night, huh? He lasted just four innings, giving up two runs while walking four, surrendering five hits, but striking out six. This game is clearly a case of “Wow, that was pretty bad but it could’ve been a lot worse.”
Literally nothing was working for Vazquez last [...]
I was debating titling this post something along the lines of “Offensive woes continue” or “Nightmarish August continues for Yankee offense” and then realized that “Offensive” summed the current situation up pretty well. Plus, at the rate the Yankees aren’t scoring runs, I can only imagine I’ll be able to [...]
In the last few weeks, the Yankees have been working on getting the remainder of their 2010 draft class signed. With the deadline taking place at Midnight, August 17 (38 minutes ago at the time of my writing), all the signings (and non-signings) are official. Here (after the jump) are the most important signings in [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees