Both Boone Logan and David Robertson got off to rocky starts with the Yankees in 2010.
Logan couldn’t find the strikezone before being sent down to Scranton. Robertson couldn’t get anyone out. All of this now seems like it happened a long time ago.
I’ve already dicussed Boone Logan’s resurgence and he did pitch [...]
“See, he’s throwing that spiked curve. It’s a spiked curve. See how the ball drops there, he’s got that spiked curve. If you’ll also notice, the ball is slower across the plate than when it’s released from the pitcher’s hand. Incredible! Spiked curve! The Yankees remind me of Hitler, Stalin [...]
If I told you before the game that the Yankees would knock Cliff Lee out before the eighth inning while hanging four runs on the best pitcher in the American League in the process you’d have (a) Called me crazy, (b) Signed up for that all day every day, [...]
As I’ve done with most of my posts this season, I’m writing this as the previous night’s game is going on. Like I always say, the player I talk about could end up doing something to make this scheduled post look bad. But, with this player, the chances are pretty slim.
From July through Monday, [...]
Now in fairness, the Yankees have faced some very tough pitchers in August. Thus far they are a weak 3-6 on the month, and those six losses have come in games started by James Shields (an excellent pitcher having a less-than-stellar year), Brandon Morrow (tied for 10th in [...]
One of the most controversial moves Brian Cashman made this off season was the decision to let Johnny Damon go, and the trade for Curtis Granderson was viewed at the time as being a huge dagger in the hearts of fans hoping to bring Johnny back. Since then Curtis and Johnny have been forever [...]
LIKE TYA ON FACEBOOK
- TYA To Merge With It’s About The Money, Stupid
- What about Kevin Youkilis?
- Teix Now Front And Center On The “Needs To Produce” Radar
- Cashman: Heathcott A Dark Horse Candidate
- A Dog Chasing Cars
- Outfield Trade Targets
- The Problem With Brett Gardner
- A Look At Relief Prospect Branden Pinder
- The Yankees Should Be Realistic, Put Team on Short Leash in 2013
- Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- Brand bc on Briefly discussing the internal options to replace Curtis Granderson
- http://2804lasela.wordpress.com/ on TYA Predictions: Bold predictions for 2012
- the tao of badass pdf on What about Austin Romine?
- Joey Parkhill on Dante Bichette Jr’s Swing
- lululemon factory outlet on Contact Us
- Cary on Will R.A. Dickey’s Knuckleball Succeed In A Domed Stadium?
- Brenna on Links: Prospects, Support for A-Rod, Mariano is Love and Who’s in Center?
- Louis Vuitton Outlet Sale Singapore on The Monthly Prospector: April Edition
- Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on The Monthly Prospector: June Edition
- Louis Vuitton Outlet San Diego on Banuelos to Undergo Tommy John Surgery, Yankees Prospectors to Undergo Grief Counseling
TagsA.J. Burnett Alex Rodriguez Andy Pettitte Austin Romine Baltimore Orioles Bartolo Colon Boston Red Sox Brett Gardner Brian Cashman Bullpen CC Sabathia Chien-Ming Wang Cliff Lee Curtis Granderson David Robertson Dellin Betances Derek Jeter Francisco Cervelli Freddy Garcia Game Recap Hiroki Kuroda Ivan Nova Javier Vazquez Jesus Montero Joba Chamberlain Joe Girardi Johnny Damon Jorge Posada Manny Banuelos Mariano Rivera Mark Teixeira Melky Cabrera Michael Pineda New York New York Yankees Nick Johnson Nick Swisher Phil Hughes Prospects Rafael Soriano Red Sox Robinson Cano Russell Martin Tampa Bay Rays Yankees